Never use the product at the same time with the following therapeutic electronic instruments:
1. Internal transplanted instrument, such as artificial heart rate regulator.
2. Life maintenance based instrument such as artificial cardiac pacemaker.
3. Lapel based instrument such as electrocardiograph.
Mode: 8 modes
Power consumption: less than 180mw
Digital Therapy Machine size: 153mm x 70mm x 18mm
Power by: USB power cable or 3*AAA batteries (not included)
Range of application:
Stiff shoulder, end neural paralysis, shank ache, whole body fatigue, stomachache, bad cold,
cervical vertebra neck ache, periarthritis, toothache, energy failure, weak sexual ability, irregular menstruation,
various acute chronic disease etc.
– Adapting acupuncture technology, easy operation.
– Alleviates back pains, shoulder pains, muscle pains etc.
– Electronic pulses stimulates pressure points and improves blood flow.
– Wonderful combination of different pulse signals will make you hace the true feeling of acupuncture,stroking,
manipulation, cupping, massage and scrapping.
– It helps to relax you from stress, remove your muscle tension and tiredness.
– Great as a gift to your family members and friends.
– Very light weight, suitable for home, travel and office use.
– You can enjoy the Magical Experience of using the electric current to stimulate the nerves on your body.
– This Digital Therapy Machine is a Health care therapeutic device adopting Traditional Chinese Medicin e of Acupuncture
– Technology and the best effect of body reaction by Using Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
1 x Digital Therapy Machine (Batteries not included)
8 x Electrode Pads
2 x Electrode Pad Connectors
1 x Sticky Board
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x Manual
1. Don’t use batteries and USB power cable at the same time.
2. Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3mm error,thank you.
3. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the picture.
There are no reviews yet.